Can't decide which area to explore and wish you could see it all? Well this flight showcases all of what's on offer within close proximity to Masterton. Head up to Mt Holdsworth and follow the ridges that divide the east from the west with total freedom.
Enjoy a flight to Mt Holdsworth in the Tararua Forest Park, an exhilarating climb to one of the highest peaks at nearly 1500m, returning via the Waohine Gorge and Totara Flats, see NZ's beautiful native bush and pristine river valleys, this flight is packed with excitement.
A tailor-made circuit around the Beautiful Wairarapa Valley encompassing our small and quaint rural towns, sprawling pastures , farmlands and vineyards, a very special perspective
Our helicopters seat 4 passengers, so the per seat charge can be broken down to a per person cost, whether you are 1-2 or 3 persons wanting to go, give us a call 06-3798600 or purchase your voucher via our shop.
Heli-Lunch Experiences & Lodge Transfers
This location has it all, from here we can organise tours through the Martinborough Vineyard community, or you can enjoy the fabulous day spa facilities that Brackenridge has on offer. Plus they can accommodate you and your friends or family in their huge range of amazing studios or cottages in true country retreat style.
The jewel of the Wairarapa in luxury experiences, this is certainly a location for a special occasion. Nestled against the Rimutaka Ranges looking over Palliser Bay the dining experience and a stroll through the Estate is second to none. We will fly you to the property and the helicopter will wait while you enjoy the occasion in all its magnificence.
This Classic Kiwi Pub first opened it's doors in 1871 and has been serving happy patrons ever since. Known as "The Gladdy" they serve local wines and beer in an amazing outdoor riverside setting, you won't be disappointed with the country style cuisine and wood fire gourmet pizza's.
With a setting that over looks the vineyard and the Tararua Ranges, this is an idyllic place to enjoy a meal and a wine with family or friends. Offering wine tasting trays and mouth watering food this is more than just a bistro, with popularity growing it's fast becoming a hotspot for Masterton people.
Terms & Conditions of Flights
- All flights are strictly from our base at 625 Chester Road, Carterton unless prior arranged.
- Flights can be taken 7 days a week with priority given to 11am or later to ensure aircraft availability. Any emergency situations will be given priority over scenic flights.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months and have the expiry date printed on them and cannot be on sold.
- “You’re on the list” vouchers require some flexibility and you will be called regularly to update you on next available flights.
- Children under 4 travel for free whilst on a parent/caregivers lap (with separate belt) No other child discounts apply.
- All rates are quoted in $NZD and include GST.