Amalgamated Helicopters Management and Staff have always worked hard to keep up to date and comply with:
- Health and Safety Practices
- Civil Aviation Authority Standards
- AirCare Accreditation
- Aviation Industry Association Of New Zealand Best Practises
- New Zealand Agriculture Aviation Association
- Department of Conservation Concessions and Ethics
- Regional Council Regulations
- Growsafe Training and Qualifications
- HSNO Training
We have recently been accredited to the highest standards with AirCare New Zealand. This accreditation is an integration of all aviation practises in New Zealand organised into one quality and safety management system. The fact that Amalgamated Helicopters have been certified within such a short time of AirCare being created is a testament to our dedication to safety and our eagerness to complete all of our work to a premium standard. You can view our current AirCare Accreditation here. Our certificate covers eight categories.
You can view our Growsafe Accreditation here.
Click on the logos below to find out more about the various Authorities and Associations.